23rd July 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a part time job while pursuing BBA from a recognized college?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing BBA from a recognized college. I want to do a part time job while pursuing BBA. Is it possible to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th August 2016, 01:03 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do a part time job while pursuing BBA from a recognized college?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.
It is 3 year course for those students who have completed thier higher secondary certificate examination.

If you want to do a part time job while pursuing BBA degree then you can go on with your idea but the job must be of the type so that your study must not be affected.
Most common part time job for students is top give home classes to students in which you can get good enough money to manage your educational life in expense of few hours daily.
You can also do online jobs for companies according to the time available to you.
In my point of view, you should start giving home classes or join any coaching institutes for one or two or three according to your convenience.
16th August 2016, 01:29 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do a part time job while pursuing BBA from a recognized college?

Yes, you can definitely do a part time time while doing your graduation. In India, its not a trend but if you see in other countries, mostly students usually fund their own graduation by working part time. Now let me tell you the different ways by which you can work part time.

1) Forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.

2) You can work in various restaurants for part time.

3) Call centers are a good option. Not only our communication skills will improve while working but also you will also earn some money. Now, if you are concerned about the timings, many call centers hire people for evening or night shift also. So, you can see that.

4) One of the most efficient and i would say the best option is to take up tutions. You must have studied some subjects in your intermediate. SO, you can teach children upto 8th class or upto high school.

So, there are lots of options. Its just that which fits best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?