1st October 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Part time Jobs I can get being a candidate of pursuing Hardware & Networking course?

I live in ajmer.
i study hardware&netwarking course.
i want a part time job.

Related Questions:
  1. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  2. Is it possible to do any part time jobs besides pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  3. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  4. Whether Hardware and Networking are part of ITI courses or not? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  7. Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if working as a Service Engineer in HP after completed Hardware & Networking course and B.A.?
  8. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  9. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  10. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  11. Which institutes are the best for Embedded System course in Bangalore?
  12. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  13. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  14. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  15. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  16. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?
  18. Detailed Information regarding syllabus and Questions pattern of AIPMT?
1st October 2011, 07:26 PM
akash_rana

Default Re: What kind of Part time Jobs I can get being a candidate of pursuing Hardware & Networking course?

if you want a part time job on hardware and softwaring then you have more job on this feild
of this criteria .you can do job on technical mater on computer application,as well you concert with more companies li8ke wipro and more for this purpose.
17th December 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Part time Jobs I can get being a candidate of pursuing Hardware & Networking course?

IAM SEARCHING FOR A GOOD PART TIME JOB
30th January 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my hardware & networking course from jet king can u please suggest me any part time job in this field
16th March 2016, 02:06 PM
work@home

You can apply for technical support vacancies in BPO's where it is applicable for you to apply if you are a graduate. You can work in night shifts. You should be fluent in English if you are looking for an international BPO as in Sutherland, Wipro, Infosys and HCL. You can also find so many domestic BPO's where you can also find so much flexibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?