29th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Resp, Sir/madam i m diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication with 73%..I NEED JOB IN HYDRABAD OR PUNE plz give me advice

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  4. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  5. What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  6. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  7. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  8. Can I get jobs in Air Force field after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder? -- [New]
  10. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  11. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  12. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. Are there instrumentation jobs for diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  17. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  18. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2012, 10:07 PM
kengtha

Default Re: How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

You are eligible for jobs in various field of public sector like-
1) Indian railway.
2)DRDO
3)BHEL
5)NHPC
6)DVC
7)Electricity board,
8)NTPC
9)ISRO
10)SAIL
First you have to apply after the advertisement is made.Then you have to clear the written test followed by interview.However few companies conduct only interview.
In private sector you can find jobs in-
Samsung
Accenture
TCS
CTS
IBM
Capgemini
HCL
HP
Wipro
Infosys
Aricent
Satyam and many more.
Selection Process-
Written Test(Some Companies)
Interview
18th April 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I am electronics &telecommunication diploma engineer.my%is 70%.can i got jobs.
15th May 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Resptd sir .i am diploma holder in electronics and communication how get in kerala
30th July 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I am E&TC diploma engineer. My % is 75%. Can i got job?
14th May 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
l have complited diploma in electronic and telecommunications at government polytechnic awasari (khurd) pune (government) .I am fresher student of these year.
I wanted to work in your company. I think , I am eligible student in company. my resome are follow.
I hope that you /she accepte my request.
thanks you.
your faithfully,
samadhan shinde

RESUME
NAME-samadhan shantaram shinde
ADDRESS-at/post-amboli , tal-khed, DIST-PUNE (410505)
DOB- 29/03/1994
MARKS---
SSC MARK-88%
DIPLOMA--83.90
WORK EXPERIENCE-NO
HOBBY-THINK ABOUT NEW

PLACE-PUNE
29th April 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam ,after complet my diploma in electronics i continuing my technical apprentice in bsnl . my qst. was can this apprentice training helps me for beter future. i need advice.
30th May 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

how can i get d job..I hv already completed Diploma in ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION WITH AGGREGATE 62% now i'm pursuing Engineering in same respective field n looking for liable job which is suitable for my profile..
17th July 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I can do government job.I have completed diploma in e&tc for aggregate 66% I have interested for job in pune.
6th May 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How we get job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?