6th May 2012, 08:06 PM
manya..

Can I do Ph.d in Economics from IIT after passing B.Com from BHU? How can I apply for the same?

respected sir/madam..here i am manya.. i want to ask u question..i have passed m.com from bhu... can i do phd in economics from iit.... if yes then how can i apply for the same..thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  3. Whether a CA is eligible to appear in JRF to study PhD in Economics in IIT-Madras?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  6. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  7. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  9. How to apply for Ph.D. in Economics in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  11. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics? -- [New]
  12. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  14. How can I apply to study PhD in Abroad if pursuing M.Phil in Economics?
  15. Can I study B.Sc(Economics) if scored 285 marks in BHU UET?
  16. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  17. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  18. Admission to IIT for Ph.D in Economics? Date & pattern of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2014, 07:53 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I do Ph.d in Economics from IIT after passing B.Com from BHU? How can I apply for the same?

For doing Ph.D in Economics you have to apply for the Entrance exam of IIT. After getting good marks in entrance then you can apply for the admission in IIT.

As you have done M.com from BHU then you can easily apply for the Ph.D if you have minimum 55% marks in M.com then you can apply for the Ph.D.

You have to apply for the entrance exam. And if you will clear the exam then you will easily get admission there.

Almost every university conducts his own exam for Ph.D. So you need to appear for that in order to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?