31st August 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do between MBA, B.Ed and M.A? I have completed graduation in Arts

I have completed my gradution in Arts. Now i am confused to select any field for my best career. What should i do M.B.A ,B.ED or MA. I am intrested in M.B.A. But i dont know what is their in M.B.A. And i am intrested in teaching too. Please tell me evrything in detail what should i do?

29th December 2014, 06:50 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: What should I do between MBA, B.Ed and M.A? I have completed graduation in Arts

MBA, B.Ed and MA all are good courses and have their own values. As you have done graduation in arts then you can apply for any of the course.

If you want to be a teacher then it is best to do MA or B.Ed and if you want to do job in companies then it is best to do MBA.

MBA is 2 years course and it is management course. Most of the students wants to apply for the MBA course. So, if you want to apply for the job in companies then it is best course. After that you can apply for the job in many companies. There are so many streams in this course you can choose that in which you have interest.

So, all courses has their own values you can choose that course in which you have interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?