1st December 2011, 02:01 PM
Sagar863

Can I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate of 12th class from NOS?

I complet my 12th clas through NOS, can i eligible for AIEEE

1st December 2011, 03:41 PM
Rima Mallick

Default Re: Can I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate of 12th class from NOS?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIEEE 2012

Candidates should have pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject & anyone of the Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology as a optional subjects

In case of B.Arch & B Planning Candidates should have pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination with Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level
1st December 2011, 04:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar863 View Post
Dear friend,

If you have fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for AIEEE exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AIEEE:-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics..

2. You must score 60% above in 12 th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for AIEEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

AIEEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

Date of AIEEE 2012 Examination (Offline) ----- 29.04.2012

Dates of AIEEE 2012 Online Examination ----- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Last Date of receipt Application form ----- 05.01.2012

Date of dispatch of AIEEE 2012 Admit Card ----- 10.03.2012 to 31.03.2012

Declaration of AIEEE 2012 Results ----- On or before 15.06.2012

All the best.
1st December 2011, 04:25 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate of 12th class from NOS?

Quote:
Can I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate of 12th class from NOS?

Don't worry , you are eligible as National Institute of Open schooling is also a recognizable authority .See the other eligibility criteria given below :

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE-2012

• The candidate must have either passsed or appearing in class 12th or equivalent with physics, chemistry and maths .
  • The cumpulsory marks for general category students in class 12th is 50% and it is 40% for sc/st/obc/ph.
  • Number of permissible is 3 and that too in consecutive years.
  • Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible
  • In case of SC/ST/PH there is a provision of age relaxation upto 5 years.
  • For more information about AIEEE-2012 , please visit http://www.aieee.nic.in

Important Dates about AIEEE 2012

With Regards
ravik1214
1st December 2011, 05:10 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate of 12th class from NOS?

Quote:

Eligibility For AIEEE

In order to appear for the AIEEE 2012..a candidate must fulfill the following minimum qualifications..

1) You should have passed out your 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% or above as aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in your 12th boards..

2) You have only 3 attempts to clear this exam..the first attempt should be in the year of passing of 12th and the next 2 attempts in the next 2 consecutive years..

Since you have passed out your 12th from National Open School, hence there is no need for you to worry as it is recognized and you are perfectly eligible for appearing for the AIEEE 2012..

The AIEEE 2012 forms are already available at your nearest Syndicate Bank of India Branch or at your nearest book depots..

The last date for form submission is 31st December,2011 and the exam in the offline mode shall take place on 29th April,2012 and in the online mode from 7th May,2012 to 26th May,2012..

For any further info..or applying online..just Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
1st December 2011, 05:22 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Yes,you can also eligible for AIEEE exam,as the NOS is also recognized by the government.

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.This exam is conducted by top engineering colleges to intake qualified students for graduation course.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam
:
You should have complete 12th class with PCM/Arts stream from a recognized university.
Appearing for final exam of 12th can also appear for AIEEE exam.

Cost of application form:
Fees for offline examination:

>>If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.800/-
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.400/-
>>If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses both course i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.1400/-
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses both i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.700/-

Fees for online examination:
>>If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.500/-
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.250/-
>>If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses both course i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.1100/-
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses both i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.550/-

Important dates for AIEEE-2012 exam:

Last date to apply the application form is 31st Dec 2012.
Exam will held 29th April 2012 (Offline mode)
Exam will held from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012 (Online mode)

Click here
to apply the application form online between the date as mentioned above.You can also pay the amount online in the same site of filling the application.
1st December 2011, 05:30 PM
sathish0038

hi,
Yes you are eligible for the AIEEE exam.NOS students are also eligible for the AIEEE exam because it is also the Recognized Authority.
NOS(National Institute of open Schooling).Hear i am providing the information for the AIEEE exam.

ELIGIBLE CRITERIA FOR THE AIEEE EXAM:
>The minimum qualification for the AIEEE exam is minimum 12th with respect to the Maths,Physics and Chemistry with minimum 50% marks.

>Only three consecutive years to write the exam.

>The notification for the AIEEE exam was already released and for the information about the exam and dates for the exam please see the following link:
www.aieee.nic.inhttp://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html

all the best
thank you
1st December 2011, 05:33 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Can I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate of 12th class from NOS?

Quote:
Yes, 12TH from NOS(National Institute Of Open Schooling) candidates are eligible to sit in AIEEE.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:
Candidate should have complete 12th class with PCM/Arts stream from a recognized university. Candidate appearing to final exam of 12th can also appear for AIEEE exam.

Cost of application form:
Fees for offline examination:
=> If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.800/-
=> If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.400/-
=> If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses both course i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.1400/-
=> If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses both i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.700/-

Fees for online examination:
=> If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.500/-
=> If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.250/-
=> If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses both course i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.1100/-
=> If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses both i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.550

Click here to apply the application form online.
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/online/instruction.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t hesitate to drop a comment if you have any question or would like to share some more information
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck!!
1st December 2011, 05:37 PM
tejas

Hi ravik1214,

Yes you are eligible to appear for AIEEE as NIO Schooling is also a recognizable authority:
make sure you qualify the criteria given below...

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE-2012
-->The candidate must have either passsed or appearing in class 12th or equivalent with physics, chemistry and maths .
-->The compulsory marks for general category students in class 12th is 50% and it is 40% for sc/st/obc/ph.
-->Number of permissible is 3 and that too in consecutive years.
-->Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible
-->In case of SC/ST/PH there is a provision of age relaxation upto 5 years.

Visit www.AIEEE.nic.in for further details
1st December 2011, 06:43 PM
tejesh_09

NOS- NATIONAL SCHOOL OF OPEN SCHOOLING 12th candidate is eligible for AIEEE exam.

Candidate should be 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics fro a recognised State/Central Board or equivalent course. The final year 12th exam appearing candidate are also eligible for AIEEE as well as candidate from NOS 12th pass.

At least 50% marks required in 12th for general category and 40% for researved category to appear for AIEEE.

For more information you may log on to www.aieee.nic.in
1st December 2011, 08:31 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

AIEEE exam is conducted by CBSE board.

Criteria for this exam:-

*Candidate pass 12th science with math,physics,chemistry as a subject.
*Age- 18 to 23 years
*only those candidate OCT 1 , 1986 after permision for give this exam.

Here i give full details of 2012 exam:-

Any query see website:-

www.aieee.nic.in

Good Luck............
9th January 2012, 10:02 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
Yes you are eligible for A.I.E.E.E exam after passing 12th with NOS school.

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
3rd May 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have 130 nos. In aieee, can i get admission in any nits i belong to OBC category
30th November 2012, 03:43 PM
rediff.manu

Yes you are eligible for the AIEEE exam.NOS students are also eligible for the AIEEE exam because it is also the Recognized Authority.
NOS(National Institute of open Schooling).Hear i am providing the information for the AIEEE exam.

ELIGIBLE CRITERIA FOR THE AIEEE EXAM:
>The minimum qualification for the AIEEE exam is minimum 12th with respect to the Maths,Physics and Chemistry with minimum 50% marks.

>Only three consecutive years to write the exam.

>The notification for the AIEEE exam was already released and for the information about the exam and dates for the exam please see the following link:
www.aieee.nic.inhttp://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html

all the best
30th November 2012, 09:18 PM
Viraj0013

In case of B.Arch & B Planning Candidates should have pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination with Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:
Candidate should have complete 12th class with PCM/Arts stream from a recognized university. Candidate appearing to final exam of 12th can also appear for AIEEE exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?