22nd January 2012, 01:01 AM
aliferroze

Which university is the best to do M.Phil, Ph.D in commerce and allied subjects? I have completed M.Com with 50%?

which university is best for doing m.phil,ph.d in commerce and allied subjects.
i have completed m.com with 50%. i have also professional degree of CA.
i m also interested in civil services like IAS,IRS etc.
i live in kolkata
plz suggest me.

Related Questions:
30th November 2012, 09:16 PM
naaz.iraqui

Default Re: Which university is the best to do M.Phil, Ph.D in commerce and allied subjects? I have completed M.Com with 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliferroze View Post
which university is best for doing m.phil,ph.d in commerce and allied subjects.
i have completed m.com with 50%. i have also professional degree of CA.
i m also interested in civil services like IAS,IRS etc.
i live in kolkata
plz suggest me.
Hi, Its depend upon from where you want to peruse your m.phil or Ph.d. Both Indian university and foreign university offer Phd programs.
In India you can apply Delhi university, IIM Institute, AMU, BHU, university of Mumbai etc.
In some places they take admission on the basis of test and in some place its on recommendation if one belong to same university while in completing mastered.
For civil services , there are three stage, pretest, mains exam and interview.
for pre test one has studies well general studies and csat which is aptitude test. once one qualify he has to writes mains exams. This include elementary language of Hindi & English. There are two optional paper one has to choose. commerce is there as an optional & General studies.

Once one passed all these paper and come in merit. He will be called for interview. The IAS/ IRS/ IPS is gave on the rank basis.

Hope It solves your all question.
Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?