27th August 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for bank PO after scoring 50% in 12th class?

We have 50%in 12th class can we eligible for bank po's...please tell me the possibility

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 64% in 12th? I have got 58% in B.Tech
  3. Can I be eligible for Bank PO after scoring 50% in 12th class
  4. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  5. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 56% in class 12th,, 61% in class 10th, B.E?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?
  9. Am i eligible for PO in Bank after scoring 45% in 10th?
  10. Career in Government Jobs after completing Stenographer course?
  11. Eligible for Bank exams after scoring 48% in 12th and 65% in 1st semester?
  12. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring 49% in 12th class?
  13. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 68% in class 10th, 59.6% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible fro bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 61% in 10th, 56% in class 12th?
  16. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  17. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  18. For which company am I eligible after scoring 56% in class 10th
27th February 2013, 12:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for bank PO after scoring 50% in 12th class?

No, 12th pass is not enough for bank P.O position. Graduation is the basic qualification for bank P.O. Such candidates can try for P.O level jobs in public/private banks. But age of the applicant must be between 21 and 30 years. Relaxation of age is offered for reserved category candidates.
28th February 2013, 12:38 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Before saying anything i just want to provide you the full eligibility criteria that any candidate has to fulfill in order to appear in bank PO examination.

the Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Examination are :

a) Educational Qualifications :

* You must have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* You do not have any pending backlogs.

b) Age criteria :

For General Candidates : 21-30 years

For OBC Candidates : 21-33 years

For SC/ST Candidates : 21-35 years

c) Nationality : Indian

d) Number Of Attempts Allowed :

For General Candidates : 3

For OBC Candidates : 7

For SC/ST Candidates : No Fixation

Now as you have mentioned that you have just passed 12th with 50% marks , so you can understand that you are not eligible for Bank PO Exams.

To be eligible for Bank PO Exams , you need to complete graduation degree course first.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
28th February 2013, 11:07 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
12th class marks are not asked in the bank PO examination. For appearing in the PO exam, you need to have a minimum of 60% marks in your graduation. so you should only focus on the marks of your graduation because class 12th marks are not counted.
Gud luck
14th May 2013, 03:17 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Questioner,

The acronym for PO is Probationary Officer.

Sorry to say that but you cannot be eligible for Bank PO examination with your this qualification.

Bank PO examination is conducted by SBI(State Bank of India) and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) every year.

To be eligible for bank PO examination, you will have to complete your graduation first of all.

The eligibility criteria required for the SBI PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream from any recognized college or university.

* Final year contenders are not eligible.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST and 10 yrs for PWD contenders.

* Good knowledge of Computer and English.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The eligibility criteria of IBPS PO examination is as same as above mentioned but differ in age criteria.

The age limit of IBPS PO examination is 20-30 yrs.

Bank Po examination syllabus:-

* Quantitative Aptitude.

* Reasoning.

* English.

* Computer/Marketing.

* General Awareness.

Bank PO examination pattern:-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?