25th August 2013, 10:08 PM
annanya1234

Am I eligible fro bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation

Am i eligible for bank po exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  4. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam havin secured 50% in Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?
  7. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 53% aggregate in graduation? What is the name of the bank?
  9. Am I eligible to give Bank PO exam after scoring 52% in 12th and 64% in graduation?
  10. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  11. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  12. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  13. Am i eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to enter for Bank PO exam after scoring 47% in graduation and 70% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 54% in graduation and 60% in MA?
  16. Am I eligible fro IBPS after scoring 59% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 64% in 12th? I have got 58% in B.Tech
  18. Am i eligible for PO in Bank after scoring 45% in 10th?
26th August 2013, 08:34 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible fro bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation

Out of the two major Bank PO entrance exams, IBPS Bank PO and SBI Bank PO, you can appear for the second one. While the graduation degree is required for both the exams, your marks in graduation are low to appear for the IBPS Bank PO entrance exam.

As far as the marks in 12th standard are concerned, it does not matter when applying for the Bank PO exam. Only the marks scored in graduation are considered. Therefore you do not have to worry about marks in 12th standard.

SBI stands for State Bank of India. It is the largest bank in India both in private and public sector. SBI conducts the Bank PO entrance exam only once a year.

State Bank of India has the highest number of branches in the country that are also spread to several countries across the world. You can apply for the SBI Bank PO when the bank next issues the notification.

SBI Bank PO Eligibility

1. Indian nationals are eligible to apply.

2. Must have obtained graduation degree.

3. There is no marks criteria.

4. You should have certificate/diploma in Computers.

5. Your age should be at least 21 years to apply.

6. Upper age cap is 30 years.

7. Although OBC can take admission up to 33 years.

8. While SC/ST can take admission up to 35 years.
26th August 2013, 09:13 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible fro bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation

Yes, you are eligible for Bank P.O. Exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) as you are a Graduate. There is no percentage of marks required in Graduation for this. But some private banks required more than 60% marks in Graduation to be eligible for their bank P.O. exam.

Eligibility for SBI/IBPS P.O. Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written Exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
26th August 2013, 09:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by annanya1234 View Post

You have completed graduation degree with above 51% marks so you are applicable for IBPS PO and SBI PO exam .

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS PO exam.There are no percentage criteria for IBPS PO exam.The candidate age must be in between 20 to 30 years.

Pattern IBPS PO Exam :-

Reasoning Ability - 50 objective type questions for 50 marks
Quantitive Aptitude - 50 objective type questions for 50 marks
English Language - 40 objective type questions for 40 marks
General Awareness with Special Reference of Banking Industry - 40 objective type questions for 40 marks
Computer Knowledge - 20 objective type questions for 20 marks

There is a papers of Descriptive type Question papers .

Educational qualification required for SBI PO exam is bachelor degree , not require any kind of percentage marks .Final year of the candidate are applicable for SBI PO Exam.Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

Pattern for SBI PO Exam :-

Age relaxation -

For SC/ST: - 5 Years Relaxation
For OBC: - 3 Years Relaxation
For PH/OH (Gen):- 10 Years Relaxation
For PH/OH (SC/ST):- 15 Years Relaxation
For PH/OH (OBC):- 13 Years Relaxation

Best Books for Bank PO Exam

Marketing Aptitude
Author: Sima Kumari
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2011)

Bank Probationary Officer Exam Previous Paper (Solved)
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Banking Awareness: The Complete Book for IBPS Bank PO and CLERK Examinations (With 5 Practice Sets) 1st Edition
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2012)

Computer Awareness Reference Manual
Author: Shakunt Bhran
Publisher: Pustakmahal

IBPS PO/MT Exam 2013 :-

Starting Date of Online application: 22 July 2013
Date of Submitting online Application Fees: 22 July 2013- 12 August 2013
Date of Submitting offline Application Fees: 24 July 2013- 17 August 2013
Last Date of Online application: 12 August 2013
Date of Examination: 19 October 2013/ 20 October 2013/ 26 October 2013/ 27 October 2013

For more information about IBPS /SBI Exam or online application for IBPS /SBI Exam , you may log on to http://www.ibps.in and http://www.statebankofindia.com/
26th August 2013, 10:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination. Graduation with any pass marks will make you eligible for bank PO exam.

51% marks in Graduation is sufficient to make you eligible for Bank PO exams which are conducted by IBPS and SBI .

But you must very well prepared for the exam then only you can get selected for PO.

Age Limit for Bank PO:

21 - 30 years is the age required for Bank PO. The age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.

SC/ST - 5 years relaxation

OBC - 3 years relaxation

PH - 10 years relaxation

Selection Procedure:

-Written Exam is Objective type paper and you have to clear this exam with the cut off marks then only you will be called for interview.

-Interview

Merit on the basis of written and interview will decide the selection of candidates in the various banks.

For more information visit http://www.ibps.in
26th August 2013, 11:44 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear aspirant

yes you are definitely eligible for both SBI/IBPS PO becuase for po only you need is graduation degree from a recognised college,

sbi pank and ibps po generally conducts one po exam during a year, you can go for it when they issue the notification ,

eligibility for SBI/IBPS po:

must be a citizen of india

must have obtained a graduation degree from a recognised college

marks criteria not required

must have a certificate of computer training

age limit is 21-30 years

obc candidates are allowed 3 years relaxation

sc/st candidates are allowed 5 years relaxation

you are eligible for these exams

good luck
26th August 2013, 01:36 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## You are definitely eligible to apply for both IBPS PO & SBI PO examinations
## The educational qualification required to apply for IBPS PO & SBI PO exams is graduation(degree) in any discipline from recognised institution or university
## Age limit to apply for BANK PO exams is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are
~>3 years for OBC candidates
~>5 years for SC/ST candidates
~>10 years for PWD candidates
## The selection process of IBPS PO exam is
->written test
->personal interview
and selection process of SBI PO exam is
->written test
->group discussion
->personal interview
## For further details visit www.ibps.in & www.sbi.co.in

** ALL THE BEST **
26th August 2013, 02:27 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi......................!

SBI : Stands for STATE BANK of INDIA. It is the largest bank in India both in private & public sector. Out of the two major bank PO entrance exam, IBPS bank PO and SBI bank PO, you can appear for the second one. While the graduation degree is required for both the exams, your marks in graduation are low to appear for the IBPS PO entrance exam.

As far as the marks in 12th standard are concerned, it does not matter when applying for the bank PO exam. Only the marks scored in graduation are considered. Therefore you do not have to worry about marks in 12th standard.

# ELIGIBILITY #

# Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
# Must have obtained graduation degree.
# There is no marks criteria.
# you should have certified diploma in computers.
# You age should be at least 21 years to apply.
# upper age cap is 30 years.
# Although OBC can take admission up to 33 years.
# While SC/ST can take admission up to 35 years.

@ BEST OF LUCK @
26th August 2013, 03:22 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Information regarding Banking Examination.

In today age the banking sector is the one of the most growing field. If you are interested in the banking sector and preparing for the banking entrance examination then i advise you to appear in the IBPS CWE examination which is conducted twice in every year by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS).

Most of the public sector bank except SBI take recruitment through the IBPS CWE examination. If your score in the IBPS CWE examination will be good then you will be call for the interview. Every year a large number of candidates appear in the IBPS CWE entrance examination so to get success you need to work hard.

So, don't worry if you are a graduate candidate then you can appear in the IBPS CWE entrance examination. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
26th August 2013, 03:35 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend yes, you are eligible for Bank P.O. Exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS because you have completed your Graduation Degree.

IBPS stand for INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND PERSONAL SELECTIOTN.

IBPS Conducts the common written examination for 20 public sector banks in every year.

The Qualifications Required for IBPS PO Examination are :-

Candidate must have completed Graduation degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.

Age Limit : -

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates

and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category Candidates.

Candidate shoulld be an Indian citizen.

For more informatioon visit:- http://www.ibps.in

All the best................
26th August 2013, 03:46 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

The eligibility for Bank Clerk and PO posts are as follows:

The candidate needs to be a citizen of India

The age limit will be 20 years to 28 years.

The relaxation of age is eligible as per government rules

The candidate needs to complete or should be in the final year of the graduation.

The academic percentage should be a minimum of 60% and above.

You can apply for posts in IBPS, SBI and other competitive exams.

Thank you,

All the best.
26th August 2013, 04:04 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Any Graduation candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO(Probationary Officers) exam. Basically to Appear in Bank PO Examination than you should Complete Graduation Course from recognized University. Some banks are aggregate is 55% in gradauation and another banks must be secured 60% aggregate in gradaution. You no need to worry you are eligible to apply for Bank PO exam which conducted by IBPS( Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection ). In IBPS there are minimum 19 banks are participating.

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational qualification

A degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government

Final year appearing candidates can also be eligible

Age limit:

Candidates age between 21 years to 30 years.

Relaxation of Upper Age limit

Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years

Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years

Persons With Disabilities: 10 years

Selection process:

Written exam

Personal interview

Syllabus:

1.Reasoning Questions
2.Quantitative Aptitude Questions
3.English Language Questions
4.General Awareness Questions
5.Descriptive Test Consists

all the best...........
26th August 2013, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, pass in graduation is enough to apply for SBI P.O and CWE for IBPS P.O. No specific percentage of marks is required. Your age must be between 21 and 30 years. Age concession given for OBC and SC/ST candidates are in the order of 3 and 5 years respectively. Indian nationals with computer literacy can apply.
26th August 2013, 07:44 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
YES, You are eligible to give the BANK PO Exams

Below is the Eligibilty Criteria for the SBI PO exams:

Education-
Graduation pass in any stream.
No minimum percentage of marks is required in Graduation

Age-
Minimum 21 years
Maximum- 30 years

Age Relaxations;
OBC- 3 years
SC/ST- 5 years

Chances:
General candidates- 4 times
OBC candidates- 7 times

Now SBI BANK PO written tests would be held in the year 2014

Eligibilty for the IBPS BANK PO exams:
Min educational qualifications is a degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Age should be between 20 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

IBPS holds the Bank Po exams for 20 Government banks
26th August 2013, 08:35 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:

Hi,

Yes, since you are a graduate, you are eligible for both SBI bank PO exam as well as IBPS bank PO exam.

Both these exams require graduation and there is no percentage criteria required.

Eligibility criteria for Bank PO exam

For bank PO exam, like IBPS and SBI, you should be a graduate in any stream , from a recognised university.

There is no percentage criteria required.

Your age should be between 20 to 30 years.

Upper age is relaxed by 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST category.

Syllabus of Bank PO exam ~~

Bank PO exams contain these papers -

Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning
General Awareness
General English
Computer Awareness.

The paper is objective type and negative marking is also there.

For SBI PO visit www.sbi.co.in

For IBPS PO visit www.ibps.in
26th August 2013, 09:01 PM
sushmitha badigudde

Thumbs down Re: Am I eligible fro bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation

Quote:
am i eligible for bank po exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation?
hi friend ,no you not eligible for bank po exam. Because this exam eligible only for aggregate 60%.
26th August 2013, 09:03 PM
sushmitha badigudde

Quote:
am i eligible for bank po exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation?
no friend
27th August 2013, 05:53 PM
ramesh venkatachalam
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible fro bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation

Quote:
yes,you are eligible to write the bank probationary officer exam. There is no marks required.

Eligibility Criteria:

(A) Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.

(B) Age Limit:

Not below 21 years and not above 30 years . Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit to Reserved category candidates Upper age is relaxable by

(i) 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.

(ii) 5 years in the case of : (a) SC/ST candidates. (b) Ex-servicemen (including Emergency Commissioned
Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers) who have rendered at least five years continuous,Military Service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or /on account of physical disability or have been released/discharged on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service

(c) Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989.

(iii) 10 years for VH/OH (Gen); 13 years for VH/OH (OBC) and 15 years for VH/OH (SC/ST) candidates.
28th August 2013, 08:25 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah you are eligible for Probationary Officer exam, the major exam for banking is Institute of Banking Personal Selection(IBPS) CWE (Common Written Exam). This exam conducted under 19 banking sectors.

List of Participating banks:-

Andhra bank.

Allahabad bank,

Bank of baroda,

Bank of India,

Bank of Maharashtra,

Canara bank,

Corporation bank,

Central bank of India,

Dena bank,

Indian bank,

Indian Overseas bank,

Oriental bank of commerce,

Punjab and sind bank,

Punjab national bank,

Syndicate bank,

UCO bank,

Union bank of India,

United bank of India,

Vijaya bank.

Eligibility details for IBPS PO,

The applicant should be complete Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.

You must be an Indian origin.

Percentage is not important.

Age criteria:-

The candidates age should be in between 20 years to 30 years,

Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates,

Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection steps:-

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

General reasoning,

Quantitative aptitude,

General awarenes with reference to banking industry,

English language,

Computs knowledge.

For more information visit
www.ibps.in

All the best.
29th August 2013, 01:08 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

Eligibility criteria:-

***The candidate should be complete any bachelor's degre at any percentage from any recognised university.

***The candidate must be a citizen of india.

***Final year appearing candidates can also be eligible.

Age criteria:-

***The age limits are 20 years to 30 years,

***3 years age relaxation for the OBC candidates,

***5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

Exam pattern:

Reasonin g

General English

Gerneral Awereness

All the best.........
29th August 2013, 12:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes you are eligible to sit for the Bank PO exams as the educational qualification required to sit for this exam is only a graduate degree. Now the marks does not matters anymore.

For the SBI PO Examination apart from a graduate degree you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. The lower age limit for giving this exam is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 years. Computer literacy is also important.

For the exam stress on the following areas:-

Objective Test:- English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.), General Awareness, Marketing & Computers, Data Analysis & Interpretation and Reasoning.

Descriptive Test:- Comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay.

For the IBPS PO Exam the eligibility criteria has slightly changed. Thanks to the fact that they are not demanding for 60% anymore that you will be able to sit for this exam because now only a degree in any discipline is more than enough. Computer literacy is not mandatory. Age should be between 20 and 30 years.

For the exam give stress on the following areas:-
  • Reasoning
  • English Language
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General Awareness
  • Computer Knowledge
  • Descriptive Paper on English Composition
For both the exams there is age relaxation applicable for the following reserved category candidates:-
  1. SC/ST Candidates:- 5 years
  2. OBC Candidates:- 3 years
  3. Ex-Servicemen:- 5 years
  4. VH/OH (Gen):- 10 years
  5. VH/OH (OBC):- 13 years
  6. VH/OH (SC/ST):- 15 years

Hope this helps :-> :->
30th August 2013, 09:19 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend....................

IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Institute) conducting the written examination for 19 banking sectors.

This score is valid for one year only.

Eligibility criteria for bank PO(Probationary Officer):

Educational Qualification

>> The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

>> Some banks can ask the 60% marks in graduation.

>> Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:

Age limits is 21 years to 30 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for the OBC category,

5 years upper age relaxation for the SC/ST category.

Selection process;

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Exam pattern:

General english,

General awareness,

Logical reasoning,

Quantitative aptitude,

Computer knowledge.
31st August 2013, 04:05 AM
hero011
Member+

hello. friend

yes , you are eligible for bank PO exam .

*) Eligiblity criteria for bank PO exam .

* A candidate must be an indian citizen .

* The candidate should be
complete graduation in any stream
from a recognised university.

* Some of banks can ask the 60%
marks in graduation.

* Age criteria )

Age limits is 21 years to 30 years .

- 3 years upper age relaxation for the
OBC category .

- 5 years upper age relaxation for the
SC/ST category .

*)) Exam stage .

- Written exam,

-Personal interview.

*) Name of papers .

- Reasoning
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- Descriptive Paper on English
Composition

all the BEST..p.p
31st August 2013, 05:43 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Bank PO jobs are in great demand in present situation.

So, the number of candidates who are applying for Bank Exams are growing at a rapid pace which is making healthy competition among the applicants to crack the exam.

The selection procedure to get Bank PO Job will be
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer and Marketing knowledge

Negative marking is there in the written exam. One should have to be careful while answering the questions otherwise negative marking will change their fate.

Candidates should score minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam.

There are mainly 2 kinds of banks that are conducting PO recruitment.

Public Sector Banks
Private Sector Banks.

In the case of public sector, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the candidates for 19 public sector banks.

SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS and they conduct their own written exam to recruit the candidates for PO positions.

Here is the eligibility for IBPS PO Exam.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 60% of marks.

But you are not fulfilling this criteria and hence you are not eligible to apply for this exam.

But you can apply for SBI PO Exam as the candidates who have completed Graduation are eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam.

Wait for the notification to come and meanwhile try to be strong enough with the preparation that is required to crack the exam.

Wish you all the best.
10th September 2013, 09:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for bank PO(Probationary Officer):

Educational Qualification

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university

Some banks can ask the 60% marks in graduation

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Age criteria:

Age limits is 21 years to 30 years

3 years upper age relaxation for the OBC category

5 years upper age relaxation for the SC/ST category

Selection process :

Written exam

Personal interview

Exam pattern:

General English

General awareness

Logical reasoning

Quantitative aptitude

Computer knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?