5th September 2013, 12:41 AM
Swarnkar gaurav

Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 49.9%

my high school 49.9% nd intermediate 63.5% nd b.tech 70% than i can eligible in goverment job such a ntpc nd psu?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better college for me in Kolkata after scoring 499.5 composite score in MAT in Feb?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after scoring 66% in BSc?
  3. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  4. Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 49.9% -- [New]
  5. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  6. Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 59.80% in B.Tech from Mechanical engineering
  7. Is there any chance for me in NITs or IITs after scoring 41.67 marks, 499 score and 5064 AIR?
  8. Do I have a chance to get a government job after scoring 8.3 CGPA?
  9. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  10. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  12. List of government jobs in which I am eligible after scoring 55% in graduation?
  13. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  14. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  15. How to go for government job after graduating with 51% in B.A programming?
  16. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 72% in EEE?
  17. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for any government job while doing final year B.Arch? How to get a Government Job?
5th September 2013, 02:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 49.9%

Yes, you are eligible to join PSU. Percentage of marks obtained in engineering is only considered for selection in PSU. Usually candidates with a minimum of 60-70% marks can participate in the selection process of PSU. A valid GATE score is also mandatory. Selection is done on the basis of GATE, GD, and interview.
5th September 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am going to pass out from B pharmacy, can I don't B Tech? & how?
6th September 2013, 10:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

PSU stands for the Public Sector Undertakings .As you have mentioned that you are interested in joining the different PSUs like NTPC ,IOCL,ONGC ,BHEL etc.

The eligibility criteria for the PSUs is :

>>You must have done your bachelor's degree in technology from a recognized university.

>>The minimum percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is 65 ,for some other it may be also 60% without any backlogs.

The important criteria for getting shortlisted for the different PSUs is that you must have good score card of GATE .

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering .It is entrance exam conducted by the IIT for the M.tech program.

In the recent years lots of PSUs have started to shortlisted candidates on the basis of GATE score card.

So try to secure good GATE rank ,so that you can get selected in the NTPC.

After getting shortlisted ,you will have to go for the :

1.Group Discussion

2.Personal interview.

You must have good communication skills with personality so as to get an edge over other candidates.

This is whole procedure to get job in PSUs.If you are interested in other government jobs ,you can also go for the following entrance exams:

>>Civil services examinations

>>Indian Engineering services

>>Combined defense services

>>Central Armed Police force

>>SSC CGL exam.

Now the choice is yours.

Hope the information helps you as much as you expect .For any other assistance please do not forget to leave a message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Enjoy your life and all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?