30th August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for NET exam after passing 12th Maths

Please Answer Anyone, i don't have +2 Maths, can i eligible for NET exam. If not then please tell me from where i can do +2 again with Maths or Science

1st September 2012, 08:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for NET exam after passing 12th Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please Answer Anyone, i don't have +2 Maths, can i eligible for NET exam. If not then please tell me from where i can do +2 again with Maths or Science
It is not possible to take National Eligibility Test (NET) just after qualifying 10+2 level of examination. National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grant Commission to assess candidates eligibility to become Lecturer/Assistant Professor as well as for Research Fellowship and in order to be considered eligible for the same, candidate must possess masters degree in any discipline. In order to become a Lecturer of Mathematical Sciences, you will have to complete your masters degree program in Mathematics. Possessing a masters degree in Mathematics will enable you to take the National Eligibility Test in Mathematics and qualifying the test will make you eligible to apply for the position of Lecturer in Universities and Colleges for Mathematics. Whichever subject you pursue your masters degree in, you will be considered to take the National Eligibility Test in the same subject. So, first of all, you must complete your bachelors degree program followed by masters degree program in the relevant discipline to be considered eligible for National Eligibility Test. The test is conducted by University Grant Commission, hence, for further information, refer to the commission's official website.
28th January 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do net with maths
19th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to qualify net with hindi.So what can i do after 12 to qualify net.plz plz plz help plzzz.
19th May 2013, 07:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are from 12th standard so you are not applicable for NET Exam , because the eligibility criteria for NET Exam is given below-

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test will be conduct for only lectureship , PHD and JRF .

If you have completed Masters degree from recognized university then you are applicable for NET exam .Required marks criteria for NET exam is 55% in masters degree.5% marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST candidate .Final year of Masters degree candidate can apply here .

Age criteria for NET Exam:-

i) Junior Research Fellowship : Not more than 28 years . Age relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC.

ii) Lectureship : There is no upper age limit

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

You have completed 12th standard without mathematics subject So you are applicable for NEET exam , I think you have mistakenly write NET term .

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education . This exam is conducted for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses.

You should have 12th class with minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. from a recognized board before admission.

The minimum age of the candidates should be 17years.There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing in the NEET for State Quota seats.

4th November 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What would be the pay I would receive after passing NET exam...? I am an MBA graduate....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?