16th February 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for BDS after appearing in 12th class?

This year I shall be appearing in 12 class exam with subjectrs of Physica, Chemistry, Maths and english. On passing the exam with the requisite marks, shall I be eligible for the BDS. Kindly guide.

18th February 2012, 10:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for BDS after appearing in 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This year I shall be appearing in 12 class exam with subjectrs of Physica, Chemistry, Maths and english. On passing the exam with the requisite marks, shall I be eligible for the BDS. Kindly guide.
In order to be considered eligible for BDS Program, one must have the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the Higher Secondary level. Since it is a course related to the medical field, candidates without having studied Biology can not get into it.

Therefore, irrespective of the percentage of marks you secured in the Higher Secondary level, you are not eligible to pursue the course from any medical institute in India or elsewhere.
19th February 2012, 02:42 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
B.D.S stand for Bachelor Of Dental Surgery..

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.D.S after passing the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths..
B.D.S is related to oral cavity so with out biology you are not eligible for this course..

B.D.S is a 5 year course which include 4 year course and 1 year internship..

GOOD LUCK!
20th February 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

THIS year i appearing in 12 with subjects chemistry, physics, biology .shall i eligible for bds .kindly guide
22nd April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with subjects of physics, chemistry. biology. am i eligble for bds. and how many marks required for bds? and is emcet required for bds?
30th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i have given my 10th boards am i eligible for bds i have scored 86 %
pls guide me!
30th June 2012, 08:38 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
BDS is medical course of 5 years from which 4 years for course and 1 for internship.
You didn't tell me about your stream,medical or non medical.
If you are not medical student you are not eligible for BDS.
If you are medical student you can go for BDS.
Good Luck
17th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a med student n i wanna join bds so i would like to know fees for management seat in good dental colleges..:)plzzz do reply
25th February 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i had passed my s.s.c exam with 91 percent and now this year i am appeared in 12 science including bio and maths.but because of unconvenient circumstances i did not attain my board exams.i want to be professional in medical field.tell me some one year course of medical line so that i will join that course and give my hsc exams next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?