25th April 2013, 08:25 AM

Can I be eligible for PCSJ? I am a regular and attending the class of LLB

Dear sir/Madam

I am ex-army retired i regular attending the class of LLB from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY (Mahatma Gandhi Law College) can I eligible for pcsj this is my first year and I have completed my first semester please provide me full guide line and in breaf detail

thanks

[email protected]

13th April 2016, 07:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for PCSJ? I am a regular and attending the class of LLB

JPSC stands for Jharkhand Public Service Commission and the same examination is conducted every year for recruitment as administrative officer within the Jharkhand State.

--> For appearing in the same examination, the minimum required eligibility criteria are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 21 years to 35 years for most of the posts as the maximum age limit varies with posts. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same degree course from a recognized university.

So as you have mentioned that currently you are pursuing the final year of your LLB ( Bachelor of Legislative law ) course then you are eligible if you are pursuing the LLB 3 years course i.e; LLB course after bachelor's degree course otherwise you will have to wait until you enter the final year of your LLB degree course.

For more details about the same examination, you can refer to the official link of JPSC i.e; www.jpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?