4th May 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in agriculture? I want to take admission in B.E engineering

Sir,already admition in BE egineering but no intrested that so how wille admition taken in agri and what i do

13th April 2016, 07:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take admission in agriculture? I want to take admission in B.E engineering

B.E. with Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering is a four year bachelor degree course with a bright scope in country like India which is more often than not is a agro-based country.

For taking admission in the government or good agricultural colleges one needs to clear AIEEA-UG examination conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research and for appearing in the same examination one needs to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ( for engineering / technical department )with a minimum of 50% aggregate in each subject from a recognized institute. Any equivalent degree holder or pursuing final year of same are also eligible.

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 31st July of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details about the same examination you can refer to its official link i.e; www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?