15th August 2011, 11:28 PM
Sarahmiller

Can I join regular college of Law to pursue LLB?

Hi

I have a Hindi B.A degree that is Bhasha praveen Examination of the Karnataka Mahila Hindi seva samithi, Bangalore. Can i join regular college of Law to pursue LLB with this Degree. Can that be possible? Which other Exams will i be eligible to appear keeping this degree certificate.

Thanks & Regards
Sarah

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  2. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  3. Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?
  4. Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?
  5. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  7. Which law course should i pursue after Graduation? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  9. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  10. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  11. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
  12. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  13. Without completing 12th can I join Law college? Qualification required for it? How to join the college?
  14. What should I do to pursue international career in Maritime Law after graduating in LLB law from South Africa?
  15. How is the attendance in Law Colleges of Hyderabad maintained for 3 years LLB course? Timings of the college?
  16. How to do diploma in corporate law with regular class? I am a student of LLB
  17. Arts graduate is eligible for LLB through regular mode?
  18. Can I pursue LLM from Harvard Law School after pursuing LLB through distance education in India?
5th June 2012, 05:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join regular college of Law to pursue LLB?

You can join for a regular LLB course. Graduates can apply for LLB course. In order to apply for a regular LLB course you should get 50 % marks in B.A. You need to appear for CLAT exam for this. You should qualify in this exam with a good rank. If so, you can apply for LLB course in reputed law colleges. English is an important section of the test so prepare well for the same.
7th October 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join regular college of Law to pursue LLB?

HI,

I have done B.Com I am interested to pursue 3 year LLB course. Kindly guide me as to which universities are better on this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?