2nd September 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for Ph.D after doing my MBA? Do I have to do MSc or MA?

i did my MBA in 2008. Can an MBA is eligible for Phd of only Mcom Msc or Ma can do this?

25th December 2011, 06:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Ph.D after doing my MBA? Do I have to do MSc or MA?

As a MBA you are eligible to pursue the Ph.D programme in the same subject in which you have done your MBA. Please note that there are also other requirements which varies from institution to institution. Generally the minimum eligibility for the Ph.D program is a MPhil Degree and a PG Degree in the same discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent from recognized institution. If you have the required eligibility then you can pursue the Ph.D programme from almost every Indian institutions providing the programme.
26th March 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Ph.D after doing my MBA? Do I have to do MSc or MA?

i have done MBA in finance , now i want to do phd in psychology,is it possible ?
15th May 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

r we eligible for doing phd after mba diploma....
28th January 2013, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

i did my mba in 2005, can i do phd dirctly or should have mphil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?