10th December 2011, 01:51 PM
Manasa B.M

Dates of GRE and TOEFL exam?

I am pursuing BE final yr, want to do MS, so kindly let me know the dates of GRE and TOEFL exam dates for the yr 2012

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  5. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  7. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  10. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  11. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  12. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  13. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  14. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  16. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS even if I have less than 60% in B.E? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
13th December 2011, 03:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dates of GRE and TOEFL exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasa B.M View Post
I am pursuing BE final yr, want to do MS, so kindly let me know the dates of GRE and TOEFL exam dates for the yr 2012
The GRE and the TOEFL, are conducted on various dates throughout the year.
To know the dates for TOEFL in various places in India, click the link below:

TOEFL

To know about the upcoming dates for the GRE, you should contact:

Prometric
2nd floor
DLF Infinity Tower–A
Sector 25, Phase II
DLF City Gurgaon
Haryana 122002
India
Registration Phone: 91-124-4147700
Fax: 91-124-4147773
5th July 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of GRE and TOEFL exam?

i am in 3rd year mechanical. can i give gre?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?