1st January 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to take admission for B.Ed course having secured 45% in Graduation?

i want to take admission in b.ed but i haew got 45% in graduation .so plz tell me about its eligibility can i get admission plz tell me

25th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to take admission for B.Ed course having secured 45% in Graduation?

i want to take admission in b.ed & i have only 45% in graduation can i get admission in b.ed regular or can do by correspondent
8th April 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to take admission for B.Ed course having secured 45% in Graduation?

can i eligible to take admission for b.ed cource having secured 49% in graduation?
13th June 2016, 10:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

>> No you are not eligible to take admission for B.Ed course having secured 45% in Graduation

>> The applicant should have Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree with 50% per cent marks

>> There is no age bar for admission to the B.Ed course.

>> As per my knowledge if you belong to reserve category then you are eligible for B.ed course
20th October 2020, 03:18 PM
Priya Dhongade

Yes. You can eligible for take a admission for b. Ed with 45% also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?