23rd June 2013, 12:35 AM
jagadeessuba

Am I eligible to write TET paper II after finishing MSc B.Ed in Biochemistry?

Hello Sir/ Madam,
I finished my m.sc b.ed in biochemistry. Am I eligible to write Tet paper II. I came to know that there is a G.O which tells M.sc biochemistry is equivalent to B.sc Chemistry. Is This True? If it is true then i need that G.O. Number Sir. Please help me. I have to take dd for the exam before the last date sir.

1st April 2017, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET paper II after finishing MSc B.Ed in Biochemistry?

I have completed my M.sc biochemistry with B.ed. am I eligible for writing trb...which subject I have to take as a major subject...whether chemistry or biochemistry....please reply for this as soon as possible....
31st January 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET paper II after finishing MSc B.Ed in Biochemistry?

Am I eligible to write TET exam after completing M.Sc math.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?