7th February 2012, 08:18 PM
shivanand494

List of branches available in MS in Germany? I'm pursuing B.E(mechanical engineer) and want to enter university with IELTS

I am perusing my BE in mechanical engg , and i am looking out for MS in Germany ,so kindly let me know different branches is MS and i just want to enter university with IELTS

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  2. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  6. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  9. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  10. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  11. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  12. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  13. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  14. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  15. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  16. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  17. List of Germany Universities of MS in Structural Civil?
  18. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?
7th June 2012, 02:20 AM
deedon

Default Re: List of branches available in MS in Germany? I'm pursuing B.E(mechanical engineer) and want to enter university with IELTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivanand494 View Post
I am perusing my BE in mechanical engg , and i am looking out for MS in Germany ,so kindly let me know different branches is MS and i just want to enter university with IELTS

MS Applied Computational Mechanics

MS Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering

Master’s program in Mechatronics

MS Computational Mechanical Engineering

Environmental Fluid Mechanics (M.Sc.)

Engineering Design (M.Sc.)

Engineering Dynamics and Control (M.Sc.)

Machine Automation (M.Sc.)

Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering (M.Sc.
)

Click Here
15th August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of branches available in MS in Germany? I'm pursuing B.E(mechanical engineer) and want to enter university with IELTS

iam ECE student wat r the branches available in MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?