7th December 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How may I get lateral entry in B.Tech? I've completed diploma with 55% marks from NTTF Jamshedpur

i have completed my diploma with 55% from NTTF jamshedpur . i want private college for b.tech

4th August 2012, 08:01 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How may I get lateral entry in B.Tech? I've completed diploma with 55% marks from NTTF Jamshedpur

dear,

b.tech lateral entry course:

--only meritorious diploma holders are eligible for this course to get admitted in 2 year B.tech

ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:

--admission based on rank list based on objective type entrance test conducted by:

joint controller of examination

--those who are appearing in final year of diploma can also take admission

--age limit : 28 years

good luck
4th August 2012, 10:15 PM
pushpa dhruv

Default Re: How may I get lateral entry in B.Tech? I've completed diploma with 55% marks from NTTF Jamshedpur

karunya university which gives b.tech graduation for lateral entry students...
it is a residential institute located in coimbatore(tamil nadu)....karunya have its entrance exam every year...you can just visit the site www.karunya.edu for the online registration of form
5th August 2012, 03:25 AM
AZIM SHEIKH

Dear,

almost all the colleges provide lateral admission. As you said you have completed your diploma so, you can get admission directly to the 2nd year batch.
Now its upto you whether you wanted to go for it through any entrance exam or directly.
You have asked for private colleges so here i am listing out some private colleges in which you can go for admission.

#. Swami vivekananda institute of technology (west bengal)
#. Al-habeeb college of engineering and technology (andhra pradesh)
#. V V I T (Andhra pradesh) and many more.
5th November 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have completed and passed Mechtronics 3 yesres Diplomo at NTTF Bombay mow.
Now I wanted to join B.Tech Robertic or Automobile Engineering couse thro lateral entry on any Eng college at Tamil Nadu.
Can you please help like Engineering collecge names which have apparoved the same.

Tahnking you and Best Regards,
Aravind Unni
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?