21st December 2011, 04:47 PM
tituyadav

Can I fill the form of IAS after doing B.Tech in Computer science and engineering?

sir,
I have done B.tech in computer science and engg. Can i will fill form of I.A.S and from which subject I.A.S exam conduct.
pl. give detail information according to my education.
thanks.

praveen.

22nd December 2011, 08:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the form of IAS after doing B.Tech in Computer science and engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tituyadav View Post
sir,
I have done B.tech in computer science and engg. Can i will fill form of I.A.S and from which subject I.A.S exam conduct.
thanks.

praveen.
Yes, If you have completed your Bachelor degree course in any discipline form a recognised University then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination, This examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year and the examination is Conducted into 2 stages :

>> Preliminary examination
>> Main examination

Those who cracked Both these examination are eligible for Final Interview.

But, Firstly you have to cracked the Preliminary examination Only then you are eligible to appear for Main examination. There are 2 papers in Preliminary examination and Both are of Objective and conducted in same day. So please prepare well for Preliminary examination first.

Main examination is Descriptive and there are 9 Papers in this examination and you have to choose the Optional Subjects in Main examination on the basis of Graduation.

The Notification will be Published on 04/Feb/2012 in the employment Newspaper or in the UPSC Website.

The last date of apply for this examination : 05/March/2012

Preliminary examination date : 20/May/2012.

So, please wait for The Notification and then fill the civil services application form Online By visit the official website :

upsc.gov.in

CSAT Pattern :
------------

22nd December 2011, 08:25 PM
Hours

Default Re: Can I fill the form of IAS after doing B.Tech in Computer science and engineering?

yes, you can apply for the IAS examination after doing the B.TECH.

1.If you have done your B.TECH from recognized university.
plus
2.If you are not more than 30 years old.

As age requirement is given below

Age should be between
21 to 30 years for General category candidates
21to 33 year for OBC category candidates
21 to 35 years for SC/ST category candidates

Number of attempts:
4 attempts for General category candidates.
7 attempts for Obc category candidates
14 attempts for SC/ST category candidates.

Important dates for IAS-2012 exam:
Indian Administration Service(Preliminary exam) Notification for this year: Issue of application form from 4th Feb 2012 to 5th March 2012.
Exam will held on 20th May 2012.
Indian Administration Service (Main Exam) notification for this year:
Exam will held on 15th Oct 2012.

there are 3 stage or EXAM in the IAS.
first one is preliminary exam(it is objective type exam)
consist question on the based on
1.general studies
2.general awareness

second is main exam (question to be answer in length)

third is personal interview

clearing one level will get you to another level exam.
22nd December 2011, 11:37 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

[QUOTE=tituyadav;1544374]sir,
thanks.
Ans- I.A.S exam held in two stage the stages are preliminary exam and main exam.
This is upsc exam means civil service exam so u need to prepeard the constitutions and current affairs ,i am telling u because i am give it and one thing dont worry about ur degree criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?