6th January 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill NDA exam after passing 12th with commerce? Books to be referred?

Hlw sir,
I m gibin from ernakulam.
I passed 12th with commerce . And my date of birth is 1993 you tell me
can i fill nda exam and also tell me the
perfect preprration book

2nd April 2014, 07:29 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I fill NDA exam after passing 12th with commerce? Books to be referred?

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination. NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely called as NDA I and NDA II. Basic Qualification to apply for NDA Examination is that applicant must have a completed or appearing 12th exam from a reputed School or Institution. As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for Army wings in NDA Examination.

The Applicant must have a minimum 16.5 years of age and maximum 19.5 years of age. Only unmarried male candidate are eligible to apply for this examination. The examination will be held in the month of April and August in calendar year. The Selection Process will be based on the Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test, SSB Interview etc.

Books for NDA Examination :-

-->> NDA/NA : Topic-wise Solved Papers
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication
Rs. 450

-->> Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition
Author: OP Bisht, PK Mittal, Neetika Goyal
Publisher: Arihant Publications I Pvt Ltd
Rs. 585

-->> Mathematics for NDA and NA: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy 1st Edition
Publisher: S.Chand Publishing
Rs. 475

-->> NDA/NA Previous Solved Papers : Previous Years Solved Paper 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?