6th June 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to restudy SSC, intermediate and graduation at the age of 26?

I'm 26 and currently down with facial paralysis, now i realised the importance of education and specially good percentages in academics, i have 50% in S.S.C, 45% INTERMEDIATE, and 51% in GRADUATION, now I want to study again to have good marks in all S.S.C, intermediate and graduation. as all MNCs are looking for students who have 70% in academics. please let me know.

Thank you.

6th June 2015, 09:05 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is it possible to restudy SSC, intermediate and graduation at the age of 26?

Yes,you can restudy SSC,INTERMEDIATE and graduation.
But to restudy,it will take lot of time.
I suggest you to work in the company as of now. To restudy it take atleast 6years but dont waste the time, complete your graduation through correspondence along with job in some company.
The minimum eligibility criteria for getting job in MNC:
candidate should have atleast 60%.
Candidate should not have any backlogs.
So,all the best
7th June 2015, 07:52 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to restudy SSC, intermediate and graduation at the age of 26?

Yes it is possible but if you go for this step then this will not be more beneficial for you. Here i suggest you to fill improvement form so by doing this you have a chance to improve your performance without doing course or class again.

You can fill form online as well as offline. It depends on you that what you choose. You also have a option to do all your studies through distance education. After that you may proceed towards where you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?