4th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply offline for SCRA entrance exam?

how can i apply offline for SCRA EXAM...could u please tell me how can i apply fof it

5th November 2011, 11:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply offline for SCRA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i apply offline for SCRA EXAM...could u please tell me how can i apply fof it
You cant apply for SCRA Examination Offline, If you are Interested to apply for SCRA Examination, then please apply for this examination Online Because You are required to apply for SCRA Examination Only through Online Mode and No other mode of submission of application is Allowed.

So, please fill the SCRA application form Online soon before the last date.

So, The Online Application can be filled upto 21st November, 2011 till 11.59 P.M. after which the link will be disabled. So please fill soon before the last date.

You have to pay the fees by Cash in State bank Of India Branches OR You can also pay the fees through SBI Net banking OR Through Credit Card.

To apply For SCRA Examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination OR Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree. To apply for SCRA, Your age should between 17 to 21 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

The Notification was already Announced and Online Registration was already started, So please fill the SCRA Application form soon before the last date and for more Information please check official website OR Read the Given Notification :

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2012_eng.pdf(162.7 KB, 66 views)
3rd December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Do i have sent the form by post after online application even if i am a fee exemoted candidate?
4th December 2011, 03:27 AM
tejesh_09

No you can not apply off line for SCRA (sPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE) exam as this exam canbe applied only through on line mode.

The date for online application has already been passed the last date was on 21.11.2011

To apply SCRA exam you should have passed 12th or graduation with Mathematics and at least one of the subject Physics or Chemistry in Degree and within age of 17 to 21 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?