20th November 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill up the form on the basis of Cast Certificate of Maharashtra?

I satay in Mumbai last 15 years. I have cast certificate of Maharashtra but it is transfer from up so that on my cast certificate it is mention that up. So can i fill the form on the bases of this cast certificate in Maharashtra for scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  2. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  3. Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka
  4. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  5. Which is the best course, AMIE, IIIE or B.Tech(Distance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to fill the online form from Maharashtra? I am studying in AP
  7. Can I fill the form in EBC? What is the meaning of EBC
  8. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  9. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  10. How to apply for AMIE after Diploma in Civil? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  12. What to fill in the community block of caste certificate?
  13. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  14. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  15. How to get admission in JBT course? How much percentage is necessary for the course?
  16. Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in Maharashtra?
  17. Can I fill Maharashtra Application form online?
  18. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
22nd January 2018, 04:42 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Can I fill up the form on the basis of Cast Certificate of Maharashtra?

Yes , you can apply for the schooler ship in Maharashtra but your Cast certificate shall be renewed in last 1 year.
As you have already prepared your cast certificate from Maharashtra. It means you belongs state of Maharashtra and can apply for all facilities available for the reserved categories as per the state norms.

You can apply for the scholarship on the basis of the latest issued/renewed cast cast certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?