3rd December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?

I am completed my ITI in 2007. Can I join diploma direct 3rd semester? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma 3rd semester in K.K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar being an ITI holder?
  2. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  3. Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?
  4. Is it possible to join direct 3rd year BE after ITI Diploma?
  5. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  6. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  8. Admission to 3rd Semester after 2 year ITI course in Fitter Trade?
  9. Can I directly do Diploma 3rd semester having completed ITI in Electronics Mechanic?
  10. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?
  12. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  13. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  15. How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI? I am studying electrician
  16. Colleges in Uttar Pradesh offering direct admission in second year of Diploma for ITI student?
  17. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get direct admission in Engineering Diploma course for an ITI holder through CC System?
4th December 2015, 10:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?

Yes, you can get direct admission in 3rd semester of Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard Vocational or 2 years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. Some states like West Bengal conducts an entrance examination named VOCLET for offering admission to second year of Diploma course. So, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
4th December 2015, 05:04 PM
monikasiri

Yes,you can get into third semester of diploma after you finish ITI or any vocational course in Inter.You will be referred as a lateral entry in your college and you need not write first year examinations again.Your overall diploma aggregate will be calculated for 4 semester.That is third,fourth,fifth and sixth semester of your diploma in which a semester is for your industrial training.

Thank you
4th December 2015, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Being an ITI diploma holder you will be eligible for lateral entry admission through polytechnic entrance exam. This will allow you to get admission in 3rd semester of the diploma engineering course.

Just be prepared for the polytechnic entrance exam of your state. Admission will be according to your rank and you will get college admission through counselling.
4th December 2015, 09:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes surely you can get admission in the diploma after completing your ITI course. You can also get admission in the second year of the degree program.

You should have minimum 60% marks in ITI and your age must not be more than 23 years.

Before that you have to appear for entrance exam to get government seat otherwise you have option of management seat.

Usually this exam is conducted in the month of March to August.
2nd October 2017, 09:36 AM
Jitu369

Diploma is 3 years duration course but if aspirant completed his ITI course the he is able to join Diploma course in directly 3rd semester of 2nd year.

You only have to go through some procedure for admission which is set by your state government technical education board. As you aren't mentioned your state, I'm unable to provide you detailed procedure with website & important dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?