17th September 2012, 01:51 PM
shridhar huddar

Can I get admission for 3 year LLB course after completion of BA from CMJ University?

can i take admission for LL.B THREE years after B.A from cmj university in one year

17th September 2012, 05:29 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for 3 year LLB course after completion of BA from CMJ University?

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law is a three years course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with at least 40% to 45% marks within the age of 30 years.

As you are pursing B.A. in CMJ University which is recognised by UGC, you can apply for LL.B.

Most of the reputed Institutions conduct entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to LL.B. Course and basing on the score of the entrance exam, the admission to LL.B. course is conducted. Others conduct admission on the basis of marks secured in Graduation.
12th December 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for 3 year LLB course after completion of BA from CMJ University?

Is there 5 years BBA LLB in CMJ University
10th September 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for llb course from bangalore university with a percentage of 43%.
24th September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate from The Global Open University Nagaland so am i eligible to take admission in 3 year llb course.?
25th September 2013, 08:17 PM
shah.meet92

Yes, you can apply for 3 year LLB course . if your age must within 28 year and you having complete graduate in any recognized university. you can apply.
all the best...
7th July 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Kushal bhatt
I am BA graduate abut 41.66% to
Help me to llb course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?