18th May 2012, 07:41 PM
divya manickam

Can I apply for TNPSC after completing BSc computer science? When is the examination?

hi. i have completed B.Sc computer science.in which field i can apply in tnpsc 2012 and when is the examination?

Related Questions:
7th July 2014, 06:02 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC after completing BSc computer science? When is the examination?

Yes, you are eligible for the entrance exam after completion of the degree. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts exam to recruit candidates for various services in Tamil Nadu. As far as eligibility is concerned, candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years. There is relaxation for 5 years in case SC/ST category. The written exam is usually held in the month of May. You will find specimen question papers at www.tnpsc.gov.in/previous-questions.in Aspirants should have degree from recognised university and should hold fluency in Tamil. The forms are available at the Head Post Offices and Selected Sub-Post Offices in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. One can also apply online through TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?