4th May 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission after pursuing B.Com with 75% aggregate?

helo sir i m pursue bcom got75% agg. and my mat cleared. can i get admission in any colege of delhi without clear cat exam?
reply me [email protected]

5th May 2013, 07:12 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission after pursuing B.Com with 75% aggregate?

I believe you want to do Master of Business Administration. If you have cleared Management Aptitude Test (MAT) then you can only apply for the colleges that offer admission through MAT.

Other colleges will not accept you. So the answer would be that you can not get admission in any college of Delhi. You will get admission only in the colleges that accept MAT score.

CAT or Common Admission Test is also a entrance exam just like MAT. However it is more popular and accepted for far more colleges in India. Common Admission Test is popular because the famous Indian Institutes of Management conducts this exam.

Not only the Indian Institutes of Management conducts CAT but they also offer admission through this exam. Since IIMs are the best colleges for MBA in India, candidates prefer to appear for this entrance exam.

I believe you should also appear for the Common Admission Test. You are eligible for this exam. Generally MAT is taken by the candidates who fail to make the cut after CAT or do not have sufficient marks to appear for it.

The criteria for CAT is following:-

1. Any graduation course is accepted.

2. Must have minimum of 50 percent marks.

3. SC/ST need 45 percent marks to appear for it.

However since you have completed MAT, you can take admission through this entrance exam as well. There are some good colleges that offer admission through MAT. However I will recommend you to appear for CAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?