24th June 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college after failing in board exam of commerce

I am failed in one sub in board exam of commerce .can i get admission in any colege

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?
  2. Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?
  3. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  4. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  5. Will I get admission in DAV college for BBA or B.Com after scoring 57% in Board Exam in Commerce?
  6. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  7. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  8. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  9. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College in Commerce stream having 35% in 12th Orissa board? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?
  11. How can I get admission for B.Com after scoring 80-85% marks in 12th commerce without Maths(Punjab Board)
  12. Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?
  13. Can I get admission to Shri Ram College of Commerce after securing 91.54% from Rajasthan board and from OBC category?
  14. Admission to DAV college, Chandigarh after 62% marks in Commerce?
  15. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  17. Fee for 13th commerce in Mulund College of Commerce?
  18. Can I apply in a recognized college after failing in BSc and completing graduation in commerce?
1st August 2017, 12:09 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college after failing in board exam of commerce

Having failed in even in one of the paper of your board examination you are not eligible for pursuing further studies before clearing that paper in which you have failed as for pursuing further studies one is required to have passed in all of his/her paper of previous qualifying examination i.e; required to have Pass status.

But for students failing even in one of the subjects the status of candidate will be compartment which is acceptable for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?