20th April 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?

I failed first year engineering exam now i want to complete my graduation in commerce field. Is it possible. if yes then which college & how to take admission. If i complete my graduation in mumbai university.

Related Questions:
  1. If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?
  2. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
  3. How may I go in Air Fore field? What's the applying procedure? I've done 12th std with 72% marks and currently in B.Com 1st year
  4. What should I do after completing graduation from commerce field?
  5. How to get TTE job in railway? I have done graduation from commerce faculty and appearing in 1st year exam
  6. How to join Indian Navy after completing graduation from commerce field with 40%?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam? I have done graduation in commerce field
  8. Can I pursue Pharmacy course after completing graduation from commerce field?
  9. Can I apply in a recognized college after failing in BSc and completing graduation in commerce?
  10. What are the different PG courses available in commerce field?
  11. In which field should I do graduation to become an ACP in Mumbai Police? I have appeared for HSC commerce this year
  12. How much grace we need to get after failing in 1st year engineering of Mumbai University(Golden Paper)?
  13. Which course will be feasible for me if interested in Business and Maths after completing graduation in Commerce Field?
  14. What should I do to become a credit analyst?
  15. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  16. Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i apply for PG entrance exam after failing in 1st year BDS?
  18. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
3rd May 2014, 05:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?

Sorry it is not possible to take admission in commerce field. As you have not commerce background then it is not possible. For getting admission in B.com you need to have commerce in 12th class after that you will be able to apply for the B.Com otherwise it is not possible.

And as you have science background then you can apply for the B.Sc and also for the BA. And if you want to do something in commerce field then you have to do MBA after the graduation after graduation you can apply for the MBA in finance and also in management. There are many courses in MBA for which you can apply and there are lots of scope also.

Most of the students prefer this course now a days for their career. And in finance there are lots of scopes.

And as you have failed in B.tech 1st year then you should try to do your best and if you have no interest in this field then you should do B.sc honors i think it is best for your career and you can also apply for the BBA or BCA. Both are good courses and both have good scope also and after that you can apply for the MBA or MCA courses.

There are lots of companies for which you can apply for the job after the masters.
5th May 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?

I HAVE GOT LESS THAN 55% IN B.COM AND I WANT TO DO CA.WHAT SHALL I DO?
8th May 2015, 06:03 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, it is possible.

But I will suggest you not to quit engineering after one failure.

You have invested a year and a lot of money and efforts, they will go in vain if you quit it now.

You will get more chances in the form of Backlogs to clear the exams but if you decided, then yes, it is possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?