7th July 2018, 09:39 PM
PradeeKumar98

Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of Bihar with 2194 OBC rank and 4549 General rank in DCECE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am an OBC candidate and I have secured 2194 category rank in DCECE. My General rank in 4549. I want to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of Bihar. So, can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in Government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar through DCECE?
  2. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I get admission in Government Polytechnic College in Kolkata with JEXPO General rank of 26521 and female General rank of 3885?
  4. Can I get Diploma in Computer Engineering admission in APC Roy Polytechnic College, Kolkata with 939 General rank and 19 OBC rank?
  5. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
  6. In which stream I will get admission to study in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 13691 General rank and 650 Girl rank in JEECUP?
  7. Can I get admission in government college based in OBC rank of 633 in MBA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Chances of admission in APC Roy Polytechnic College, Kolkata for a candidate with 584 General rank and 47 SC rank in JEXPO?
  9. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?
  10. Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  12. How my son can take admission in Delhi if I am doing government job in Bihar?
  13. Chances to get admission in Diploma course if got 9910 rank in DCECE? Can I appear in 3rd counselling?
  14. Can i get admission in Bihar Medical college after scoring 12945 rank in NEET?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  17. How can I get admission in Government Engineering College through AIEEE?
  18. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
11th July 2018, 05:07 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of Bihar with 2194 OBC rank and 4549 General rank in DCECE?

- Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam is conducting by BCECEB
- Candidate should be Indian and the native state wants to be Bihar.
- Educational qualification is 10th class with 35% of marks
- Requited age should be minimum 17 years maximum 32 years
- Eligible candidate can apply for the DCECE
- Candidates will get admission different Polytechnic courses from different colleges in Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?