10th August 2017, 11:52 AM
Heena kharutoon

Chances to get admission in Diploma course if got 9910 rank in DCECE? Can I appear in 3rd counselling?

Hello sir, I am general category student and was appeared in DCECE exam. I got 9910 rank. Please tell me is there any chance to get admission in Diploma course? Can I appear in 3rd counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. When the first and second counselling of DCECE will? Documents required for counselling?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  3. What is the date of the Polytechnic exam of this year?
  4. List of colleges under DCECE providing Diploma in Instrumentation engineering? Marks required in DCECE to get this branch?
  5. Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?
  7. BBA CET exam rank is 10900, what is second counselling date and what are the chances to get admission in one of the delhi colleges?
  8. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of Bihar with 2194 OBC rank and 4549 General rank in DCECE? -- [New]
  10. When the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) result will be out? Counselling date and required documents for it?
  11. Scope and importance of DCECE? What is the age limit to appear for DCECE exam? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of colleges for an OBC candidate who has secured 11660 AIR in NCHMCT-JEE?
  13. Which college could I possibly after scoring 42071 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in 2nd or 3rd counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the chances of securing admission for BDS course?
  15. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  16. Chances of getting admission in VIT with a rank of 60936 in VITEEE?
  17. Chances of getting admission in Medical colleges of Bihar? When the counselling process will begin?
  18. Can I get a seat in IPE after scoring 642?
25th March 2018, 01:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in Diploma course if got 9910 rank in DCECE? Can I appear in 3rd counselling?

The required eligibility criteria for DCECE exam are given below.

** Candidate must be citizen of India.

** Candidate should have passed at least 10th class from a recognized board.

** No upper and lower age limit is prescribed for this course.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma course if got 9910 rank in DCECE so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.

NOTE: To attend, the counselling, qualified candidates have to download the counselling call letter from the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?