10th December 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any IIT college after doing diploma in electronics engineering from Punjab State

can i got admission in any iit collage after diploma of electronics engineering from punjab state bnoard of tech. edu.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  2. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  3. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
  4. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in engineering?
  6. Which college is suitable for me after scoring state rank of 13023? How to get admission in Punjab in any stream?
  7. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  8. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  9. Can I get admission in Karnataka state after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering from Mumbai and Maharashtra Board with 72%
  10. Can I get admission in B.E in IIT college after diploma in Electronics Telecommunication? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  15. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  17. How to get admission in IIT after passing diploma?
  18. List of engineering colleges to take admission by lateral entery in 2nd year after diploma
4th December 2015, 08:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any IIT college after doing diploma in electronics engineering from Punjab State

No, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT after diploma degree.

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and it is India's best institute for technical courses. To get admission in IIT candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE examination.

JEE examination is conducted in two stages and candidates after qualifying in both stages are eligible to get admission. To appear for examination minimum eligibility is candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 from reocgised board with PCM as main paper.

But you are eligible to pursue the B.Tech from other recognised university.
4th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any IIT college after doing diploma in electronics engineering from Punjab State

No, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT after diploma degree.

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and it is India's best institute for technical courses. To get admission in IIT candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE examination.

JEE examination is conducted in two stages and candidates after qualifying in both stages are eligible to get admission. To appear for examination minimum eligibility is candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 from reocgised board with PCM as main paper.

But you are eligible to pursue the B.Tech from other recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?