14th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Architecture through OBC criteria after scoring 49.83% in 12th?

i got 49.83% in 10+2 exam can i get addmision in archeture through OBC criteria ?

16th August 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Architecture through OBC criteria after scoring 49.83% in 12th?

Yes ofcourse you can. For OBC category students in india the minimum eligibility criteria for most proffesional courses including engg,architecture,MBBS etc is 40% aggregate score of PCM/PCB/PMB in 10+2 examination in most technical universities. For architecture those students who satisfy this eligibility must appear for the all india architectural entrance exam NATA and get a valid score to gain admission for the B.Arch course (5yrs duration). There is seperate counselling for OBC category students which involves seperate merit list and admissions. you can check out the online prospectuses or brochures of the colleges or universities where you intend to undertake admission for more information on counselling and admissions. all the best
18th August 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Architecture through OBC criteria after scoring 49.83% in 12th?

Can I get admission in architecture through OBC criteria after scoring 46% IN diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?