5th October 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Architecture course after scoring 50% in 12th standard?

I have passed 12th standard with only 50% in 2013. But i am interested in Architecture. Can i get admission for the architecture course with this score?

6th October 2015, 12:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Architecture course after scoring 50% in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th standard with only 50% in 2013. But i am interested in Architecture. Can i get admission for the architecture course with this score?
Yes, you can do Architecture course after 12th standard through NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
13th June 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have got 57% in 12th and 37 marks in maths can I get admission in NIT for architecture
28th June 2017, 10:56 AM
yamram

Hi
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing Architecture is that you have to Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English and Maths) or Diploma in (Architectural Assistant ship or Civil Engineering or Interior Design) which is total of 3 years or equivalent, you have to qualify the NATA also or qualifying marks in any specially designed aptitude test in Architecture conducted by the competent authority of the Central/ State Governments, e.g. JEE (Main) Paper II (81 marks).
So i recommend you to clear the NATA or JEE Main paper II if you are really interested in doing architecture.
It will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university that should be recognized by Council Of Architecture and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training. I can enlist some university for your help - Lovely Professional University, Amity university, Sharda University etc.
2nd July 2017, 11:42 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In JEE Main exam,you have 75 % in 12th...
But you can apply for NATA Examination,and after scoring good marks... You will get seat.
NATA is 5 years BUT.ARCH coarse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?