7th May 2012, 05:58 PM
kk15889

Can I get admission for Automobile engineering after passing my intermediate from Arts stream with 46% marks?

I have passed my Intermidiate education from arts stream with 46% marks , can i get admission for automobile engeenering ?

Related Questions:
  1. After passing from Arts stream can I do Automobile Engineering?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  3. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  4. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  5. How to know about the recruitment of BSF and CRPF?
  6. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  7. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  8. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th from science stream?
  9. How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical/Automobile Engineering) in UK being a 11th student?
  11. Best private colleges in Punjab or Rajasthan after passing 12th Arts? Which stream is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in Delhi colleges with 60 % marks in Arts stream? Is there any advantage when changing stream?
  13. What is the difference between X group and Y group in Indian Air force?
  14. How to get Admissions in BBA after passing H.S. with arts stream?
  15. How should I join JBT after passing 12th with 75% marks with Arts stream?
  16. How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%? -- [New]
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
19th July 2012, 01:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Automobile engineering after passing my intermediate from Arts stream with 46% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk15889 View Post
I have passed my Intermidiate education from arts stream with 46% marks , can i get admission for automobile engeenering ?

Candidate seeking to pursue any Degree or Diploma program in Automobile Engineering, must have passed the +2 level of Examination with a fairly high percentage of aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board. Admission is based on Entrance Examinations.

Given, you have passed your +2 level of Examination in Arts stream you are not eligible for any Engineering program including Automobile Engineering.

However, there are various other Fields which you can look to go for, such as:
  • Law
  • Journalism and Mass Communication
  • Fine Arts
  • Company Secretary and others
3rd March 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for Automobile engineering after passing my intermediate from Arts stream with 46% marks?

Can i take up archaeology if i did not take history as a subject in my 2
5th June 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get admision for automobile engineering after passing my intermediate with 50% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?