6th April 2012, 08:53 PM
SonUpen

What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech CCMT? Institutes/colleges offering CPI with no conversion from CPT to percentage?

What is the eligibility criteria for M.tech CCMT 2012? And what if an institute/college is offering CPI with no conversion from CPI to percentage?

15th April 2012, 02:39 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech CCMT? Institutes/colleges offering CPI with no conversion from CPT to percentage?

>>> Introduction :
The Master of Technology or Master of Engineering or (M.Tech) is a post graduate degree conferred to the aspirants after the completion of 2 year course who have gained their under graduate degree such as B.Tech. or B.E.
>>> Eligibility Criteria :
1. You must have passed the B.Tech/B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication/Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation and Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or any equivalent qualification from a recognized University.

For more details, you can get the information from the attached file :
M.Tech- Information
22nd June 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech CCMT? Institutes/colleges offering CPI with no conversion from CPT to percentage?

i m persuing bca from smu.can i able for m-tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?