20th November 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BBA on the basis of 10th?

Hi, after completing my 10th Board exams I started with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering which I completed recently with 72%. Now, can I do BBA? Will I get admission in any UGC recognized colleges for studying BBA?

22nd November 2019, 07:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BBA on the basis of 10th?

No, you are not eligible for BBA course. If you are interested to apply for BBA course, then you should complete 12th standard. Then only you are eligible for BBA course.

But you have completed diploma course. So, as per the eligibility criteria you are not eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business .

Eligibility criteria for BBA course :-
Educational qualification:-
The candidate should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks from a recognised board.

Age limit:-
Your age should be less than 20 years.

There is no entrance examination for
BBA course. So after completing 12th standard you may directly get admission for BBA course.

Admission process:-
The admission process for BBA course is based on merit.
23rd November 2019, 02:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission into BBA on the basis of 10th standard only.

You should have completed 12th from a recognized Board to be eligible for getting admission in BBA course.

Since, you have completed Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Although Diploma course is considered equivalent to 12th standard but most of the colleges will not grant you admission into BBA course as it will be against UGC norms.

Hence, you must complete 11th and 12th standard to pursue BBA course.
23rd November 2019, 07:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in BBA course.

BBA is three year bachelor degree course from a recognised university.

The admission in the course is conducted on the basis of entrance examination conducted by various institutions.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. In some of the institution admission is offered to only candidate with science stream in std 12th.
24th November 2019, 10:16 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is three year course from a recognised institutions.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. The stream in 12th varies with institutions.

So, you are not eligible to get admission on the basis of std 10th qualification.
24th November 2019, 10:56 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

To study BBA , candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent course with a fair percentage. Since Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is equivalent to 10+2. So you will be eligible for having BBA.
You can take addmission in best UGC recognised ccolleges on basis of merit or entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?