29th February 2016, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study correspondence BBA being a Diploma Mechanical holder on 10th basis?

Respected Sir,
I have finished my 10th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to study BBA in correspondence course. I am eligible or not for study? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  2. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  3. Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course?
  4. Duration of correspondence B.Tech course for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder?
  5. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  6. Is a 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  8. Is it possible to study correspondence Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI Draftsman who has completed 10th around 15 years ago?
  9. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  11. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  14. Eligibility to pursue BBA without 12th certificate for diploma holder?
  15. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Accountancy through correspondence on 10th basis?
  16. Can I study AMIE being a 2 years Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  17. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible for 12th level entrance exams being Diploma holder?
29th February 2016, 09:32 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Am I eligible to study correspondence BBA being a Diploma Mechanical holder on 10th basis?

Yes you are eligible to take admission in BBA. BBA is 3 years course.
A candidate must have 12th passed or equivalent course from a recognized university.

So are very well eligible to take admission in BBA. You can get management jobs after pursuing BBA as it is a professional course.
29th February 2016, 10:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study correspondence BBA being a Diploma Mechanical holder on 10th basis?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BBA from correspondence even after completing Diploma. You need at least 50% aggregate for admission from a recognized university. There is no restriction by any institution to pursue other course after completing one.
29th February 2016, 11:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in BBA course after diploma degree. BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration. It is three year vocational course

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

So, you have to pursue 10+2 to get admission in course. To get more information visit university you want to get admission.
29th February 2016, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have finished my 10th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to study BBA in correspondence course. I am eligible or not for study? Please help me to know about this.
Sorry that you are not eligible for BBA after completing Diploma course. As to join a Bachelor of Business Administration course, a student need to have +2 level studies from a recognized board. A student must have studied science subjects with biology in their plus two as to be an eligible candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?