2nd March 2018, 10:06 AM
Purva Pradhan

Can I get admission in Diploma in Architecture if I submit form on the basis of 10th?

Can I get admission for Diploma in Architecture if I submit form on the basis of 10th but I have passed 12th also? I'm 12th passed and want to submit form on the basis of 10th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  2. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis?
  5. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
  6. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  7. Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning?
  8. How can I get admission in diploma in architecture?
  9. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  10. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  12. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
  13. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  14. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  15. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis?
  16. How to study 3 years Architecture Diploma course in IGNOU on 10th basis?
  17. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?

9th March 2018, 12:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma in Architecture if I submit form on the basis of 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purva Pradhan View Post
Can I get admission for Diploma in Architecture if I submit form on the basis of 10th but I have passed 12th also? I'm 12th passed and want to submit form on the basis of 10th standard.
Diploma in Architecture is a course dealing with the designing and construction of buildings. The course duration is for 3 years. Candidates who have passed 10th with Science and Mathematics as subjects can apply for the course.

Various polytechnic and Engineering colleges offer diploma course in architecture. Admission to the course will be based on the entrance examination conducted by the concerned colleges.

The upper age limit to apply for the diploma course in architecture is 21 years and the lower age limit is 15 years.

So, yes you can apply for the admission to the diploma course in architecture on the basis of 10th standard.

9th March 2018, 07:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma in Architecture if I submit form on the basis of 10th?

Yes, you can definitely apply for admission in Diploma in Architecture degree course even if you have completed your higher secondary school degree as the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing diploma in architecture degree course is a Class 10th passed degree which you are certainly holding as you are a Class 12th passed candidate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?