6th January 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?

iam completeted my diploma in civil engineering 3 yrs from govt polytechnic harda (AICTE)
and on merit basis i got admission in post diploma in town planning and architecture from govt poly bhopal(rajiv gandhi prodyogiki vishwavidyalay ) and completed in 1st div(2 yrs). On the basis of that can i get admission in M.architecture course? or which course to take?

amit shukla

Related Questions:
  1. Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?
  2. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  3. Which institute is best for GATE coaching in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech
  4. List of top B.Arch engineering colleges in India other than IIT and NIT
  5. Chances of getting job after Diploma in Architecture?
  6. How to do B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture
  7. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India?
  8. AIEEE B Arch colleges names in National and State wise separately -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  10. how to apply for government post after completing diploma in Architecture?
  11. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Fine Arts in JNTU?
  13. How many seats are available in SPA college Delhi for SC category students? With 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam can I get admission?
  14. What are the advantages of pursuing town planning as a PG?
  15. Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?
  16. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  17. What is B.Planning? How to join B.Planning? Selection procedure and entrance exams?
  18. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
10th December 2017, 11:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?

Courses after completion of Post Diploma in Town Planning and Architecture:

Yes, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you are eligible to do M.Architecture course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As Post Diploma in Town Planning and Architecture course is equivalent to Graduation, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this M. Architecture course.

>> After successful completion of the course, you can become an Architect and find good number of job opportunities in several construction, planning and architecture companies. If you are willing to pursue further more, you may even get into research field after completion of Master's Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?