23rd March 2017, 08:23 PM
Masood1996

Can I get admission in the final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering in G scheme from MSBTE? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I have cleared 1st year Diploma in Civil Engineering MSBTE, There are 2 papers left in the 3rd and 4th semester. Now I want to get admission in the final year so I want to know can I get admission in the final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering in G scheme from MSBTE? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. ATKT limits available in G Scheme of MSBTE for CSE Diploma 3rd semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  5. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma(Civil) in MSBTE after passing 12th with 56% without technical?
  7. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  9. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  10. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  11. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  12. Admission in B.Tech 2nd year under fee waiver scheme after pursuing Diploma under same scheme?
  13. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  14. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  15. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  17. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  18. What are the qualifications required to become RTO? Which graduation to complete?

4th October 2021, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in the final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering in G scheme from MSBTE? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected sir/madam
I want to fill the form of 5th and 6th sem of diploma civil engineering.My 1st,2nd,3rd,4th Sem r cleared.I am in G scheme.Should I get the chance to fill both sem form.What is the eligibility criteria.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?