12th July 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in GLC after passing 12th private? Do I need to appear for CLAT exam

i am appearing for 12th private can i get admision in glc ?
and do i need to appear for clat exam ?

30th April 2016, 11:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in GLC after passing 12th private? Do I need to appear for CLAT exam

GLC stands for The Government Law College which is the oldest and one of the best law college of India for pursuing law courses affiliates to University of Mumbai and managed by Government of Maharashtra.

Yes being a 12th passed private candidate you are eligible for admission in the same college if you manage to cross the cutoff set by the college as the admission in based only on the aggregate in the higher secondary school degree course.

As it is clear from above paragraph that there is no need to clear CLAT for admission in the GLC but you should look to clear the same if you are interested to go for law course to have the option good law courses such as NLUs ( National Law Universities ) apart from GLC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?