26th May 2011, 07:18 PM
snigdha kuriyal

How to get admission in GLC? What is the admission criteria?

How can i get admission in GLC? Can you tell me the admission criteria?
please reply as early as possible?

30th July 2011, 12:20 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in GLC? What is the admission criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snigdha kuriyal View Post
How can i get admission in GLC? Can you tell me the admission criteria?
please reply as early as possible?
Admission is based on merit. A minimum of 45% marks in the HSC( 10+2) exam at the first attempt, is the eligibility required to be able to apply for admission. For students with more than 40% marks but less than 45% marks, the University may conduct a Common Eligibility Exam. The admission process for the first year of the Five year course commences immediately after the declaration of HSC results. There is 50% reservation for Reserved Categories from Maharashtra state. The prospectus and admission form will be available at the college office. The Admission form , duly filled, is to be submitted to the college office within the prescribed time. And then, three merit lists are put up -

(1) General category: students from Maharashtra State Board of Sec. And HSC exams.

(2) Reserved Category from Maharashtra

(3) General category: students from Boards other than Maharashtra. Students belonging to this category are required to have at least 5% more marks than students of the Maharashtra board.

The selected students are interviewed and then admitted. The interview is just a formality. The cut-off marks vary every year. They have gone up in the recent years. Sometimes admissions have closed as high as 75 to 80%.
4th June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

if i get 90 percent in cbse boards will i be eligible for direct admission in glc mumbai?
8th June 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i scored 82.42% in TY B.com on 2012
can i get admission in glc.?
What is the procedure.,as i have yt nt recieved my results from my respective college.?
15th January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

If I score above 90% will I get admission in glc Mumbai ?
I don't belong to Maharashtra
9th April 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

how to get addmission in five year law cource in glc after first year...? what is cut off list of glc first year b.l.s? for genral catogory..plz tell me..
17th May 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

where is the exam conducted?? i have 61.3% marks in 12th boards.. what are the subjects the ask?? each subject carries how many marks?? gk includes both stats as well as current affairs??
20th August 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in glc for 3year LLB course what is the procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?