16th June 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in good universities or colleges further studies of engineering? What is the fee structure of it?

now i want to go to canada for furthe studies of engeeniering so pls tell me whether i can get admission in good universities or colleges also mention fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  2. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  3. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  4. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  6. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  7. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in good universities? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?
  10. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  11. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  13. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  15. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  16. Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering? -- [New]
  17. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  18. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2011, 09:29 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Can I get admission in good universities or colleges further studies of engineering? What is the fee structure of it?

Hello friend,

Overseas education offers lots of scholarships to the students who are willing to take part in it. Especialy european countries offers more than any others.
However, you have to keep minimum of 6 lakhs for doing your education in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?