17th May 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering?

Sir,I am interested to join in Vignan university for btech in automobile engineering...so please inform me what is the fees structure of this university.....i saw 37500 per year in the Vignan university website..so please give me information...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  2. Fee structure for Automobile Engineering in German?
  3. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  4. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  6. Which is the best college for Automobile Engineering in Gwalior MP? Fee structure for it?
  7. Marks needed to get admission in Automobile Engineering Courses? Fee structure and admission dates?
  8. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  9. What is the fee structure in Vignan CS? I am a CS student
  10. Scholarship and fee structure of BTech electronic engineering?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  12. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  14. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  15. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  16. Is Vignan university recognized as deemed university by UGC? What is the present status of the university?
  17. Should I join Vignan University if qualified in VSAT but not qualified in EAMCET?
  18. How to do certification course in automobile engineering? I have completed B.Tech in ETC
18th May 2016, 08:58 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering?

It's good that you have decided to make career in Auto-mobile engineering. For that , You should have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects and Appeared entrance exam for admission. You will get admission on the basis of final merit obtained in (10+2) and entrance exam.

Fee Structure of Vignan University
- Admission Fee : Rs.20,000/-
- Tuition Fee : Rs.45,000/- per semester
- Hostel Fee : Rs.1,00,000/- per year
- Activity Fee , Library Fee , Exam Fee and Other Fee are payable extra.

Employment Areas In Auto-mobile Sector
- Manufacturing
- Service Station
- Garage
- Transport Companies
- Design Engineering
- Defence
18th May 2016, 11:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering?

The fee structure for B.Tech Automobile Engineering course in Vignana University is mentioned below :-

Fee Structure for Category-A (Candidates those who have qualified VSAT/EAMCET/JEE 2016(Mains) with 60% at 10+2) is :-
--> Admission Fee :- Rs.20000/-
--> Tuition Fee (Per Year) :- Rs.45000/-

Fee Structure for Category-B (Open for candidates who have atleast 60% aggregate at 10+2) is :-
--> Admission Fee :- Rs.20000/-
--> Tuition Fee (Per Year) :- Rs.75000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?