22nd June 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college after ranking 564 as SC candidate

Can I get admission in GOVT. collage after ranking 564 as SC CANDIDATE ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college in India?
  2. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  3. What is the fee structure of B.Com professional? -- [New]
  4. Can I be able to get government seat in VSS medical college, Odisha after scoring 564 rank in GC quota?
  5. Admission in any NIT or any government college after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 66544 and state ranking of 668?
  6. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  7. Can I get a government college after scoring 6600 in general?
  8. WLC college ranking in India and in the World? Is it approved by Indian Government?
  9. Admission in government college after scoring a UPTU rank of 13,893 in general and 1967 in girls quota? List of some good private colleges?
  10. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  11. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 2700 rank in PGESET in EE stream
  12. What will be my BC ranking after scoring a cutoff of 196.25? Can I get a government medical college?
  13. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  14. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  15. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  16. Can I get government college after scoring UPTU rank of 13,893 in general and 1967 in girls quota? Last years cutoff rank of government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much rank is required in AIEEE(Range) to get admission in good government engineering colleges?
  18. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
31st December 2015, 07:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college after ranking 564 as SC candidate

Yes you are eligible to get admission in government college after ranking 564 as SC candidate

The name of best college for you as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>

>> Guntur Medical College, Guntur
Seats -200

>> Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
Seats -100

>> Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
Seats -200

>> Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
Seats -150

>> Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
Seats - 150

>> S.V. Medical College, Tirupati
Seats -150

>> Government Medical College, Ananthapur
Seats -100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?