5th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is required in AIEEE(Range) to get admission in good government engineering colleges?

What is the ranking range that i have to ranked in aieee to get admission in good government engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required in AIEEE(Range) to get admission in good government engineering colleges?
  2. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  3. List of government and Private colleges for admission to B.Tech course? -- [New]
  4. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  5. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  6. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  8. Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in good engineering government institute?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?
  10. Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in Government colleges for females?
  13. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  15. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  17. Will I get admission in a good government engineering college after scoring 50,000 rank in Kerala entrance engineering exam?
  18. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
31st August 2011, 11:35 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank is required in AIEEE(Range) to get admission in good government engineering colleges?

Dear Friend

The better you perform in AIEEE, the better and more no. of options will be
available for you at the time of counseling.
There are some government colleges too which are not capable of providing
good course structure and/or placement but there are some private colleges
too (e.g., BIT Mesra) which provide a very good course structure and placement.

So, you must target such a rank at which you get a reputed private/government
college so that you don't regret four years later (at the time of placement).

As the 50% seats of all AIEEE colleges are reserved for state quota and rest 50% seats
for All India quota so your state too, plays an important role to get you a good college.

Till AIR of 10,000 you will surely get a decent college but it would be better if you
rank below 5,000 AIR.

I would suggest you not to get entangled in these type questionnaire.
Don't try to do optimum study.
You should prepare very well for the exam and always target for the highest point.
Never compromise with studies and never expect any particular result.
Just give your best in studies and leave the rest on fate, result will surely be good.
1st September 2011, 12:06 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much rank is required in AIEEE(Range) to get admission in good government engineering colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the ranking range that i have to ranked in aieee to get admission in good government engineering college?
if u manage a rank within 30,000 AIR then u can get into the NITs and other good government colleges through AIEEE counselling..u can choose any stream according to your rank but the better u score..the better u get..

hope this helps..
1st September 2011, 12:16 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: How much rank is required in AIEEE(Range) to get admission in good government engineering colleges?

Dear,
To get NIT, IIIT or good government regional college through AIEEE you should have rank with in 6000. If you can't mage to put your rank into the range of 6000-7000 then you would not get any government colleges.

But here I will tell that choose course first then college. If your course is perfect then you go achieve the hike, no matter in which college you are.

GOOD LUCK
1st September 2011, 12:17 AM
Mannu2525

Dear,
To get NIT, IIIT or good government regional college through AIEEE you should have rank with in 6000. If you can't mage to put your rank into the range of 6000-7000 then you would not get any government colleges.

But here I will tell that choose course first then college. If your course is perfect then you go achieve the hike, no matter in which college you are.

GOOD LUCK
1st September 2011, 03:57 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend,
to get the admission ion the colleges offered by the exam aieee one must score the descent rank.

as you have not mentioned your category
there are different requirements of the ranks for the different categories .

aieee exam offers the admission in the 30 NIT's in the India,
out of the 30 nit's 20 are the old and 10 nits were made a year ago.

to get admission in the good NIT you must score the rank below 20000.
and if you are the student belonging to the reserved category then it will be upto 50000.

to know the more information about the aieee exam and last year cutoff list kindly visit the website www.cccb.nic.in

thanks
23rd November 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

how much rank i need to get admission in any college of aieee
26th January 2012, 12:24 AM
abhin91
Member+

Rank under 10000 will be considered very good. you will get a very good affliated college with this rank.
You may get into a NIT till a rank of 25000 with a little compromise with your branch.
18th March 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

IF i get an rank 25000 then i can get admission in any good college or not?

Divyang
22nd March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

which book I should prefer for entrance exam of AIEEE?

Enu pachouri
24th April 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

how much rank is reqd in aieee to get admission in top 5 nit with general category?
13th May 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

can i get mmm gorakhpur (uptu govt. college) though aieee . if yes then how much shud i get in aieee
30th June 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

how much rank are reqire to take admisson in any government in other state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?